Thursday, August 20, 2009

Life is good..

Lately I felt so happy because I really enjoying what I’ve done.
Woke up early morning,.preparing the kids for school, writing some stories in my laptop, pick up the kids from school, cooking for a dinner, helping the kids with their homework, and get ready to the bed,.. It’s absolutely wonderful.
And the best result for my happines is the new me, that no more easy getting mad. Alhamdullillah,..

And after lebaran leave,.. Maybe I’ll have same happines with my company jobs. With a new formation and new hopes.
Insya Allah…

2 comments:

Miss de Saire said...

Being a full time mom is the best job in the world. And being a "wanita karir" is nothing compare to a mother. Sometimes I wish I don't have to go to work and stay at home taking care my husband. And I'm planning to resign very soon after my 1st baby born..sit at home at take care my family is more important than my career.. *loh ko jadi curhat ya mba?? Hehehe*

Ingerosalina said...

HAKs...HAKs...HAKs...
Finnaly you realized that. And you are absolutely right, Aya. I'm so glad for what you've planned. I wish i could resign from my printing company too,..but agung said; "in your dream..!" Hiks..hiks..hiks,..kok aku jadi ikutan curhat juga yak?!..hihihi...
Tapi jadi full time mom mang gak ada dua-nya. TOP BANGET!!!